The Kidscreen Summit at the InterContinental Miami welcomes participants from 54 countries, including over 350 buyers and commissioners, and offers a global perspective on children’s media.
iKids is Kidscreen's associated digital conference and for the first time this year is incorporated into the main conference.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by UK Trade and Investment, organised by the CMC, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Membership of the delegation costs £375 + VAT @ 20%
- A discount code to allow you to register for the Kidscreen Summit at $1295 (their lowest rate). You pay Kidscreen directly using the discount code. You will need to pay Kidscreen $1295 after you pay The CMC £375 + VAT.
- Access to iKids which this year is rolled into the main conference at Kidscreen.
- Pre-market support via phone or email.
- Inclusion of your profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure (See previous year's example).
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation, in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1700 delegates fighting for space).
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company's use. Cost £2250+VAT. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge
- Networking reception in Miami (the smart way to meet international clients)
- Exclusive daily background briefing breakfasts with high-level specialists from the North American and other markets
- Other delegation social events on offer throughout the Kidscreen Summit
- CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden business mentor available throughout the event
On completion of your booking you will be taken to PayPal to make your payment. You can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit or debit card.
On completion of the PayPal process, you will be sent back to Eventbrite for final confirmation of your booking, which will also contain your discount codes and instructions for registering for Kidscreen.
TAP grants of £800 per company are available. For further information and to apply, visit http://www.thechildrensmediaconference.com/events/tap-grants/
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)
By signing up to the conference, you agree to the transfer of personal information between The Children’s Media Conference Limited and UKTI for their records.