The Kidscreen Summit at the InterContinental Miami welcomes participants from 54 countries, including over 350 buyers and commissioners, and offers a global perspective on children’s media.
UK@Kidscreen is the official UK delegation, supported by The Department for International Trade (formerly UKTI), organised by the CMC, and led by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
Membership of the delegation costs £395 + VAT@ 20%
- A discount code to allow you to register for the Kidscreen Summit at $1295 (their lowest rate). You pay Kidscreen directly using the discount code. You will need to pay Kidscreen $1295 after you pay The CMC £395 + VAT.
- Pre-market support via phone or email.
- Inclusion of your profile on the UK@Kidscreen delegation website.
- Inclusion in the official UK Delegation printed brochure (See previous year's example).
- Dedicated meeting tables, exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation, in a UK-branded space in the delegate lounge (invaluable with over 1700 delegates fighting for space).
- Welcome drinks to meet all other delegation members.
- The opportunity to purchase a meeting table within the UK@Kidscreen space but exclusively for your company's use. Cost £2500+VAT. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Inclusion in the delegation video showreel on display in the UK@Kidscreen Zone in the Summit delegate lounge.
- Invitation to UK@Kidscreen reception.
- Exclusive daily breakfast events with high-level specialists from the North American and other markets.
- Other delegation social events on offer throughout the Kidscreen Summit.
- CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden business mentor available throughout the event.
- Opportunity for additional grant support for London-based companies.
TAP grants of £900 per company are available. For further information and to apply, visit http://www.thechildrensmediaconference.com/events/tap-grants-2017/
The Department for International Trade
By signing up to the delegation, you agree to the transfer of personal information between The Children’s Media Conference Limited and DIT for their records.