UKTI Market Visit to Emerging Europe 3rd - 7th March 2014
Make 2014 your best year yet with Emerging Europe - an opportunity too good to miss!
Emerging Europe consists of 9 markets with more than 100 million consumers, including Czech Republic, Hungry, Poland and Slovakia.
Join our Market Visit to discover the lucrative benefits of exporting to a continent of huge and unlimited potential, with assistance and advice on exploring, advancing your local presence, and doing business in the European market.
- Located just 2 – 3 hours from the UK with a large number of budget airlines, ideal for SMEs on tight budgets and for forging business relationships.
- Markets at differing stages of development, but all offering long-term growth prospects.
- The majority are EU regulated with a lower overall risk profile than emerging markets further from the UK.
- Supply chain opportunities in supporting strategically important industries and EU funded infrastructure projects worth around £150 billion over the current spending round.
UK Trade & Investment South West is planning to organise a high profile Market Visit in March 2014, and we are looking for local companies of all sizes to take part.
This soft landing will offer delegates the following:
• Support before the visit from your International Trade Adviser
• Support during your visit from UKTI Staff in the market
• Access to potential clients and partners
• In market networking events
• Individual programme of meetings for your company
• Pre-Market Visit briefing
Travel grant of £320 (Option 1) or £450 (Option 2)
Option 1: Poland + Czech Republic
Option 2: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
Important dates for your diary:
- Closing date for applications 10th February 2014
The cost of a Market Visit will vary depending on the eligibility status of your company in respect of grant funding regulations.
The first 10 eligible companies who apply can claim a Market Visit Support (MVS) grant of £320 towards the cost of this visit. Eligibility criteria's apply. Please contact your ITA for details.
Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS)
As part of a UKTI Market Visit you may purchase an OMIS for £75 which will include up to 3 meetings in up to 4 market.