The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the UK’s largest civil export market in the Middle East and North Africa. It is the UK’s 13th largest export of goods market at around £5.1 billion and is designated as one of the UK Trade & Investment High Growth Markets.
Sectors of interest
- Food and Drink
There is simply no substitute for a personal visit. If you are serious about doing business in this market you have to go there and meet the people and build contacts. Business in the Middle East is built on solid relationships.
UK Trade & Investment will offer you a chance to visit the market to get to understand it first hand, to meet the key players in your sector and to start forging those relationships. The visit includes:
- A dedicated market visit leader (ITA) who will be available to you throughout your visit
- A tailor made travel package to include your flights, hotel and transfers
- Pre visit market entry advice and potential funding through the Export Marketing Scheme
- Assistance from UKTI in the UAE, the Centre for British Business and the chance to meet other local partners
A pre visit briefing at which we will ensure you are fully briefed about:
- The business culture in Dubai and language differences
- Documentation guidance so that you know what you need when the need arises
- Logistics guidance to help you with getting your goods to mark
- Personal security whilst travelling and working abroad. We promise to support you before, during and after your visit to make sure your visit is a success.
Flights, accommodation, visa’s and airport transfers will be organised for you: Costs are based on economy flights, Bed and Breakfast hotel rates and transfers. Early booking of the main flights is recommended as prices will rise.
Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) - (optional) costs will vary depending on the amount of work you require
£200 + VAT Administration fee - This fee enables us to organise the following: Pre visit briefing , transfers whilst in the market to group meetings and/or events E.g. networking or B2B events within the market.
**If you do not wish to take advantage of our travel package you will be free to arrange your own travel but will be encouraged to stay in the recommended hotels.
If you have any questions about the visit please contact the visit leader Nick Field via: Nick.firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 07718 782 690
Please note that you must have a UK registered company to take part in a UKTI trade mission.