ULAS invites you for a day of insight into healthcare. Join leading employers in the industry and discover what life is like in this global line of business.
The event will reveal the exciting world of enterprise through hands-on learning with industry professionals. Experts in the field will lead panel discussions and practical workshops - instructing on preparation for their specific programmes and providing tips and advice on entering the business as a whole.
This insight event is designed to give you real contact time with employers - throughout the course of the day, you’ll have the exclusive chance to meet and network directly with the specialists. This will be an interactive opportunity to strengthen your career prospects by gaining invaluable industry knowledge and experience.
The day includes:
- A keynote welcome and address from ULAS and industry professionals;
- Two practical workshop sessions led by industry experts. You will have the choice of an interview preparation task or application writing tutorial;
- Hands-on activities and discussion groups;
- A networking lunch is provided;
- Information on specific post-18 healthcare programmes and their recruitment processes;
- Advice and insight from current apprentices on their journey so far;
- Speed networking session- time to speak with current apprentices and specialists;
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions throughout the day.
This is a free event, open to all Year 12, 13 and Level 3 students. There are limited places for this event so make sure to RSVP as soon as possible.
DRESS CODE: Smart/Smart Casual
For students to attend any of the ULAS Industry Insight Events your school/college must be signed up to ULAS (totally free to sign up) - if your school/college is not signed up please inform the person in charge of careers provision to email us at email@example.com and we'll take it from there.