Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, 8 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Sun, 9 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
The Run. Coed y Brenin Ultra Weekend is a brand new weekend event for ultra runners in 2017.
Taking place across the weekend of the 8th and 9th of April, 2017, this 2-day course will be brought to you by the same team behind the fantastic Run. Coed y Brenin Trail School series of courses and events such as the Day with Anna Frost weekend and the highly acclaimed Salomon Trail Marathon Wales race.
The Ultra Weekend promises to be an event that will push the ultra running aspirations and develop the personal boundaries for runners* seasoned and new, looking to go beyond the marathon!
(* – attendees should have experience of running a marathon or equivalent training runs)
Across the Saturday and Sunday, the Ultra Weekend will contain:
- Seminars and classroom workshops from experienced ultra runners and coaches
- Inspirational appearances and Q&A sessions from some of the UK’s most prominent ultra trail runners
- Seminars on nutrition and training to achieve your ultra goals
- Advice on equipment and race preparation
- A nutritious lunch on both Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday PM group run (12km)
- A quality Ultra Weekend evening buffet (Saturday) followed by a special guest keynote speech
- Sunday AM long run (20km) – groups depending on ability
- Exclusive high-quality Ultra Weekend memento from our sponsors
- Free parking for the whole weekend at Coed y Brenin
Tickets are priced at £100 (plus booking fee) per delegate for the weekend and will be limited to just 50 places.