unbound London 2016
unbound London 2016 is part of a global series of festivals that celebrate digital innovation. Chaired by Yossi Vardi, unbound is unequivocally the most exciting innovation festival taking place in the UK.
A global showcase bringing together more than 3,500 founders, entrepreneurs, investors, corporate & brand executives and opinion formers, it connects you with innovators from around the world. Getting you up close and personal with the ideas, technology and people that are shaping the future and fuelling growth.
Truly cross-industry, unbound London is an unmissable opportunity to learn about the largest disruptions taking place in Europe and worldwide.
Full information can be found here: www.unbound.live
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Photo ID is required when collecting tickets from the unbound London registration desk
- There are no age restrictions on ubound London attendance
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- The closest mainline train stations are Shoreditch High St Station or Liverpool St Station
- Full travel directions can be found on the venue website here
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- We would advise a common-sense approach when considering what to bring with you to unbound London 2016
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. We ask you not to bring illegal or restricted substances to any unbound event
- Food and beverages are available at the venue, however bottled water and non alcoholic beverages may be taken into the event
- Audio/visual recording devices are not permitted in the venue without prior consent from the organisers
- Exhibitors should contact their account manager to discuss specific equipment restrictions or reference the exhibitor guide
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- You can reach us at: email@example.com with any further questions and we will endevour to get back to you within 48 hours
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Payments are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to attend due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, loss of employment and duplicate purchase. However, registrants may transfer the badge to a colleague, in case they can no longer attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I update my registration information?
- Yes, please contact us on email@example.com