Actions and Detail Panel
Under threat, unsure, left behind? How to rise to the challenge of digital...
Thu 8 June 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
Join us for an interactive and engaging session that will set you in a better position for meeting the challenge of disruption.
- Broker a rich conversation around disruption
- Challenge your current thinking in a constructive way
- Create the space for you to reflect and review your existing approach
- Inspire you to seize a future for your business that leverages disruption, not hides from it
- Fleet of foot; lessons from the disruptors making waves today
- Models for mapping your competitive and comparative landscape
- Understanding the 'why' for Digital Transformation
- Why innovation should be expected as an outcome of your transformational journey
- Building a business centred on digitally enabled innovation
Throughout the session, we will be looking at examples from the wider market, sharing best practice, and discussing the implications for your business. This is an engaging and interactive session.
Your facilitator will be Ben Hart, founder of business futures practice, Atmosphere. A digital entrepreneur, strategist and thought leader, Ben excels in sharing a blend of practitioner experience with an educators approach to transferring knowledge.
Ben has led global digital strategy working with the likes of American Express, Honda, Post Office, and Lloyds TSB. Prior to that, pioneering on-screen interactivity with Adidas, EMI, and Honda
Formally a tutor of the Institute of Direct Marketing’s digital diploma and currently a professor of marketing at Hult International Business School, ranked in the top 1% of business schools worldwide. Ben teaches digital marketing and business transformation to masters students and MBAs as well as mentoring the innovative action projects working with clients like Coca-Cola and Bupa.
Image Credit: Curves by Jason James on Flickr
For more information on the Atmosphere program of events, please contact: