Do you want to work with excluded and vulnerable young people?
Would you like to be more confident in supporting your more vulnerable young people by promoting positive behaviour change?
If you struggle to:
• Engage vulnerable young people in programmes and services
• Maintain relationships when faced with challenging and difficult behaviours
• Understand the motivation and reason behind seemingly negative and destructive behaviours
• Enable young people to gain more effective control of their behaviour in challenging situations and when the unexpected happens
• Support young people to evaluate their own behaviour and make more informed choices
Then this training is for you!
The training will support you to:
• Reduce anti-social behaviour e.g. youth crime, extremism
• Reduce risk-taking behaviours e.g. drug and alcohol, gun and knife crime, gambling, unprotected sex, unsustainable debt.
• Increase educational and employment aspirations and opportunities
• Increase physical and mental health and well-being.
The key aims of this training are to:
- Understand what behaviour is and what drives it
- Identify practical strategies for effectively working with difficult behaviour
- Develop tools to help young people change their behaviour
What the training will cover:
- Building expectations
- Building rapport & relationships
- Understanding what difficult behaviour is?
- Strategies for working with difficult behaviour
- How to change difficult behaviour to behaviour
- Roles and Boundaries
- Implementation in your setting.
The training fee will include a light lunch, and refreshments throughout the day.
Remember to subscribe to our newsletter, to keep up-to-date with all of the exciting training we're offering, you can sign up via our website: here.