Actions and Detail Panel
Understand Yourself and Others - and Raise Performance
Thu 25 May 2017, 09:00 – 12:30 BST
Workshop Date: 25 May 2017
Venue: The Villa, Levens , near Kendal LA8 8EA (just off M6, J36)
Times: 09.00 - 12.30pm Coffe from 08.45
Facilitators: Beth Curl and Cressida Allwood
Fee: £121.82 Includes VAT + MBTI booklet
- Sometimes wish that your staffing issues would just disappear, so you could get on with the real business of work?
- Notice mis-understandings and conflict in your team?
- Feel frustrated by missed deadlines or people leaving everything to the last minute? Or do those highly organised people who schedule everything and leave no flexibility, irritate you?
Find out why it is that some people are more difficult to work with…and how you can make life less stressful. Once you understand the differences between people, you’ll find ways of working more effectively together, performance will rise and you will all achieve more.
Join us for our MBTI insights workshop on 25th May 2017. The workshop will be interactive and we will guide you through a self-assessment to identify your own preferred MBTI Type.
Participation in our workshop can help to:
• Avoid and resolve conflicts
• Ensure team members understand and appreciate different strengths
• Work together more effectively and reduce stress
• See better results in projects and with customers; raise productivity
• Assist communication strategies
If any of these things are happening, rest assured that you are not alone – your team is not working as well as it might because people do not understand each other as well as they could. Each individual is unique and has their own ways of communicating and working.
The MBTI is one of the world’s most respected personality type tools, based on research by the renowned psychologists Carl Jung, Isobelle Myers and Katherine Briggs. The tool helps people understand why differences arise in the workplace and at home and provides an easy framework to build relationships and teams.
Personality theorists believe we have common characteristics that group us into certain personality types. Having a clearer understanding of what makes you tick helps you accept and value the differences and contributions of others; collaborative working becomes much easier. Join us to find out how on 25th May.
Nb. The full MBTI Questionnaire is available, as are Feedback Coaching Sessions for individuals and team building events. Please contact us for details and costs. We look forward to seeing you.