Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding and Implementing PAT - Manchester
Fri 7 April 2017, 09:00 – 12:30 BST
This workshop will give those attending an introduction to the subject of PAT. The workshop will look at the legal requirements and standard industry practice. This workshop is ideal for those who are new to the subject and want to know where to start, but also for the experienced PAT Tester who what to wants to discuss and improve their existing systems. The workshop will use real-world examples to explain the risk assessment process and show how an effective PAT system can improve safety while reducing the work load for those involved.
Seaward will give advice on the following topics:
• Legal requirement of PAT
• Industry guidance and common practice
• How to perform PAT risk assessments
• Improving safety within organisations
• Running an efficient PAT system
Plus, we’ll be running a Q&A session at the end, offering 1-2-1 technical support and you’ll also have the chance to get your hands on the latest PAT testing equipment.
• Free parking is available.
• Registration and refreshments available from 09:00am. The event will start promptly at 09:30am.
Date and Time
Premier Inn Manchester Airport - Meeting Room 3
Wilmslow Road, Manchester Airport