Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding China's Next Move - Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce, CKGSB...
Mon 22 May 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 CEST
Understanding China's Next Move will give European executives the latest China market insights and explain how to do business with a changing China. The course contains the following 5 modules:
- Win in China - Formulas and Business Models (with case studies and group discussions): Analysis of multiple business models across a variety of industries will demonstrate exactly what it takes to establish your brand, grow your consumer base and 'win in China'
- Chinese Consumer Behaviour and Digital Marketing in China: This session will analyse the latest trend of Chinese consumer behaviours in the mobile internet era and how it differs from Western consumers. We will also study how to capitalise on the business opportunities that are presented by the unique consumer behaviours in China
- Cross-cultural Management under Chinese Context: It is essential to understand how to work with and manage a cross-cultural team that do business with China to ensure effectiveness and results
- Negotiation with the Chinese: Often viewed as difficult, mystical and unpredictable, with an in-depth understanding of Chinese negotiating philosophy, culture and tactics, Western executives could develop a complementary strategy to win
09:00 - 09:30 Introduction by Gwenn Sonck, Executive Director, Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce
09:30 - 09:40 Welcome by Mr Geert Versnick, Vice Governor in charge of European and International cooperation and economic affairs of the Province of East Flanders.
09:40 - 10:55 Win in China: Formulas and Business Models
11:10 - 12:40 Chinese Consumer Behaviour and Digital Marketing in China
12:40 - 13:40 Networking Lunch
13:40 - 15:10 Cross-Cultural Management under Chinese Context
15:25 - 16:55 Negotiation with the Chinese
17:10 - 17:40 Award certifice from CKGSB, Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce & Province of East Flanders.
By immersing participants into the China’s contemporary context with a global perspective, CKGSB helps explore the key elements of China’s social and business environment. You will learn from CKGSB’s world-class faculty in the classroom and benefit from the rich experience of industry speakers. You will investigate various case studies and become involved in team projects, group discussions, company visits and cultural activities. You will also learn from and network with high-profile executives from China and around the world.
The 2017 program, themed at Innovation & Entrepreneurship in China, will help your understanding of:
- How to leverage China’s opportunities in your company’s global strategy
- How the innovation of Chinese companies is affecting your operations in, and with, China
- How entrepreneurship and lean start-up in China are creating new business opportunities
- How key functional areas, such as global strategy, technological innovation and supply chain management, truly work in China
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, how to succeed in the world’s most dynamic market
ABOUT THE SPEAKER - Bo Ji, Chief Representative of Europe & Assistant Dean of Global Executive Education
Bo is currently the Assistant Dean & Chief Representative for Europe at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB), a top business school with more than 10,000 chairman/CEO level alumni in China. Bo had an over-20-year successful business career in Global Business Development, Innovation, Strategy, Supply Chain Management, M&A, etc. He served as the senior executive at the headquarters of many fortune 500 companies such as Monsanto, Cargill, Pfizer, Wrigley and Mars. He is also a well sought conference speakers.
Combining his extensive business experiences and in-depth knowledge, Bo has been teaching EMBA/MBA at some of the world’s most prestigious business schools such as INSEAD, Esade, MIT, New York University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Technology University of Munich, Tsinghua University, CKGSB, Zhejiang University, Sun Yet-Sen University, Shanghai Jiaotong University and Taiwan’s National Chengchi University etc. In addition, Bo also offers advices to Chairmen and CEOs. He is also a frequent speaker at renowned international conferences, forums, TV media and annual corporate meetings.
For more information, contact Liping Wan, CKGSB: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwenn Sonck, Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce: email@example.com