Please note: The session is repeated and is the same during the morning and afternoon.
Please only book the am or pm session.
We welcome you to join us and to take part in a MindCare’s Dementia workshop, to gain a greater understanding of dementia and find out about the support offered through their Coping with Caring service.
The aim of this session is:
- to give people an understanding of dementia,
- a small insight into what it might be like to have a dementia
- to show with the right support people with a dementia can live well.
- to give an over view of the coping with caring project.
We welcome voluntary and community sector groups, faith communities, Self Help groups, professionals and members of the public to join us for either the morning or afternoon session. Spaces are limited, up to two per organisation.
This event will be very popular. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
MindCare Dementia Support is part of Bromley & Lewisham Mind. As part of the ‘Coping with Caring’ service in Wandsworth, we offer:
- information, training and coaching for friends and family carers, caring for adults with dementia
- Dementia training, coaching and consultancy for care professionals and care
This event is hosted by Lifetimes Charity under the Cascade Project. Cascade is an innovative project which aims to instil confidence and skills, communication and direct empowerment to our community.
The Penfold Centre is a community centre located on Neville Gill Close which is behind Southside Shopping Centre, overlooking King Georges park.