The course is designed to help you if you are in business and you want to take the lead in making marketing decisions even if you are not carrying out the marketing activity.
- What is digital marketing
- Why is marketing important within a business?
- Difference between online and offline marketing
- Integrating offline and online
- Digital hardware and software and consumer use
- Understanding Web 2.0 customers and consumer engagement / buying behaviour
- Competitors - how they differ online from the high street
- Your business identity and how to find your marketplace online
- Auditing and Marketing Planning Online
- Best Practice Websites
- The principles of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)- what is it, how does it work and why is it important?
- Using Social Media to engage your customers and promote your products and services
- Measuring return on Investment (ROI) and the cycle of improvement- tweaking your way to success
Your Tutor: Business Mapper Co-Founder, Lindsey Trainer (BA Hons PGDip MCIPR, DMDip CIM) will be your course provider. With a background in PR, Marketing and Digital Marketing, across many industries and all sectors, Lindsey is ideally placed to help anyone in business understand how to plan and develop their marketing strategy online and off. She has experience with organisations such as Airbus UK; Suffolk and Cardiff County Councils; The National Trust; BT; British Gas and a variety Marketing and PR agencies, both in-house and as suppliers.
"I look forward to meeting you and finding out about your business. We'll take a swift but systematic approach to working through the listed topics and you will have the chance to then consider the value of each to your particular business."
This course runs from 09:30- 16:00 for one day
Light refreshments are available in the morning and afternoon but you should bring a packed lunch.
There is plenty of free car parking space at the NWES venue.
Please bring your ticket on the day as confirmation of purchase
Your tutor can be contacted directly if you have questions in advance at:
Brought to you by Business Mapper in association with:
Ofqual and SFEDI approved Training Centre ibd-uk
Business Mapper is a digital marketing service providing one-to-one and group training for people in business who need to have better control and knowledge of marketing online and off.
Our digital marketing strategy advice can help you develop your website, reach your target customers through digital marketing channels, social media strategy, improve your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and analyse your return on investment.