Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Google Analytics - Half Day Training Course (London)
Thu 25 January 2018, 09:15 – 13:00 GMT
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT…?
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Learn how to make full use of the powerful features, tools, and reports available with Google Analytics. In this course, you will gain a better understanding of how to gain insights into how your users find and interact with your website. An in-depth, advanced half day training session on how to use Google Analytics.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Installing and testing Google Analytics
- Analytics Key terms
- Identifying your traffic sources
- Demographics and audiences
- Segmenting your website visitors
- Micro vs. macro goals
- Tagging your marketing campaigns
- Assessing user behaviour
- Reporting and measurement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Advertising professionals
- E-Commerce professionals
- Web analysts
- Anyone with an interest in how to make the world’s most popular analytics software work profitably for them!
Please email email@example.com or telephone 02380 561050 if you would like more details.