About This Class Series
NB: GA HAS 2 LONDON CAMPUSES. PLS NOTE YOUR CLASS' LOCATION. THIS WORKSHOP IS TAKING PLACE AT OUR FARRINGDON CAMPUS @ 9 BACK HILL, 4TH FLOOR, EC1R 5EN
Google Analytics is the most commonly used web analytics tool in the world today. Though by only using the default settings, most users aren’t utilising the platform to its fullest extent.
Having a detailed understanding of Google Analytics gives you the ability to create accurate reports, extract insights from data, and effectively track, manage, and attribute ROI for your marketing campaigns.
With our three-part workshop, you’ll learn how to take full advantage of the Google Analytics platform. You’ll get an overview of the best ways to properly set up and manage your account, increase the quality of the data you collect, and conduct tests to improve conversion rates.
Drop by for a session or two or come along for all three, depending on your level.
Please come ready with a laptop and access to a Google Analytics account for your company or website.
Tuesday, 24 November 10 am – 1 pmPart 1: Introduction to Analytics
- Know how to set up your account, track goals and gain insights from reports
- Ability to set up more advanced features to improve insights and reporting
- Define your business KPI’s, goals and objectives
Tuesday, 24 November 2 – 5 pmPart 2: Introduction to Tracking, Segmentation, and Attribution
- Know why and how to segment data using advanced segments
- Track customer behaviour across multi-step conversions
- Build a basic attribution model
Wednesday, 25 November 10 am – 1 pmPart 3: Introduction to Testing - Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Write and set up a testing plan for your website based on a solid planning framework
- Prepare an actionable measurement plan for applying your learnings to real world projects
Prereqs & Preparation
Prerequisites: General familiarity with the Google Analytics platform.
Preparation: Please come ready with a laptop and access to a Google Analytics account for your company or website.
About the Instructor
Plans change. We get it. But if you can't make it to a class/workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given after this timeframe.