Is your site a mud bath? Is equipment sinking? Are there water infiltration problems?
Join us for a one day seminar and workshop led by OGI’s director Dr Stephen Thomas and other highly qualified and experienced professionals.
Our seminar and workshop gives you the opportunity to:
- Gain knowledge in a professional and relaxed environment from people with first-hand experience of difficult and challenging ground conditions
- Learn how to recognise, understand and use various techniques to overcome problems caused by groundwater, before any damage, delay or accident occurs within a project.
- Learn about dewatering systems as well as aspects of groundwater control including sump pumping, well points, deep wells and ejectors.
- See first-hand the equipment used by the construction dewatering industry.
- Use your new skills by working in groups in a comfortable and informal environment to solve our prepared case studies.
- Have a Q&A session at the end of the day to consolidate your knowledge and obtain a CPD certificate to take away with you.
Only 20 spaces available, so book now to secure your place!