This 3-hour course is designed for healthcare professionals, local authority staff and third sector organisations who visit patients and clients in their own homes.
The course covers:
- What hoarding disorder is
- The difference between collecting and hoarding
- The difference between hoarding and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- The characteristics of hoarding disorders
- Why people hoard
- Why hoarding disorders are problematic
- Obstacles to engaging with treatment
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance on completion.
Tea & Coffee will be provided.