Supporting Parents through Pregnancy Loss and the Death of a Baby - Cheshire
- Halton Stadium (Select Security Stadium), WA8 7DU Widnes
Understanding Loss, Grief & Bereavement
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
An introductory workshop to provide information and guidance into what people have said they need when experiencing loss and grief
• to gain a deeper understanding of loss, grief and bereavement
• to gain insight from listening to grieving families' needs
• to appreciate the importance of self-awareness in supporting others
• to relate theories of loss to our own and others' experiences
• to identify approaches for telephone, individual and group support
• to gain an understanding of the importance of endings and what needs to be considered when ending
the supportive relationship
• to recognise the importance of looking after ourselves and identify ways of supporting ourselves
• to gain information about the Child Bereavement Charity, other similar support
organisations and resources available
An introductory workshop suitable for individuals from all professions who would like to develop their knowledge and skills in bereavement
"The day gave me a useful framework to help me understand the different reactions I see in the bereaved families I work with"
The Child Bereavement Charity supports families and educates professionals both when a child dies, and when a child is bereaved.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.