San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Increase your understanding and build confidence in communicating sensitively with parents. Supporting the HTA codes of practice, around consent, donation and post mortem.
- gain knowledge about different types of post mortem examination
- understand what happens at a paediatric post mortem
- increase confidence in talking to bereaved parents about post mortem examination
- explore the issues around retaining tissue
- get a clearer understanding of the need for consent
- update knowledge of current research projects and Human Tissue Authority guidance.
Who should attend?
For professionals whose work involves helping bereaved families around the time of death, including doctors, nurses, midwives, mortuary and pathology staff, police and coroner’s officers and all those working in a bereavement support role within the NHS.
Save This Event
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is recognised as the UK's leading provider of training for professionals working with bereaved families across the UK.
We support families and educate professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Currently the charity trains around 8,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website and family bereavement support in locations around the UK.