Understanding Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) inc. Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
Thursday, 28 April 2016 from 09:15 to 12:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our course gives you an insight into the latest PPC marketing techniques and provides a wealth of techniques and tips to actually use Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising campaigns, to help you to advertise your business online.
The course will also demystify the jargon; helping you to run your own campaigns for your business.
Depending on your level you will:
• Learn to set up your first Google AdWords campaign
• Learn how to gain more value from your Google AdWords account
• Set up your first Facebook Ad
• Learn tips and tricks to get the most out of your Facebook ads
Google AdWords - Learn about:
• An overview of how Google displays search results and where you should be looking for PPC adverts
• How PPC actually works
• How to set up a campaign and what elements then make up a campaign
• How to write great ad copy
• Looking at key search terms and targeting your advert to get you in front of your potential clients and customers
• What are negative keywords and how can they help you
Facebook Advertising – Learn about:
• The different types of Facebook advertising (There are 3!)
• Setting budgets
• Expectation and duration of your adverts
• Facebook rules and reg – What you can and can’t advertise
These courses are BYOD (Bring your own device) we recommend a laptop but an iPad or tablet is suitable. You will be fully supported for ‘getting onto the Internet’ with our high quality wireless internet.
A tea, coffee and a buffet lunch is included with this course.
Book now or contact us for more information or to arrange your own in-house company workshop.
When booking on our courses you agree to our Terms and conditions of booking with can be viewed here.
What others have said about Online Toolbox's training
When & Where
Online Toolbox Ltd
Our popular seminars are open to everyone. Whether you want a basic grounding in Social Media training, some tips to build your own WordPress website or just general online skills, join our cost-effective local seminars, designed to support smaller businesses.
Our passion is using our knowledge of digital marketing and making it work for you.
We’ve got a multi-talented team with loads of actual experience. That’s practical, ‘been there, done that’ experience. We’ve worked in web design, app development and internet marketing.