The one day course will benefit anyone who has a professional or personal interest in psychosis.
Aims of the course
The course aims to develop an understanding about psychosis, what it is and a range of interventions and treatments.
Objectives of the course
Participants will learn about:
- What psychosis is
- The types of psychosis and diagnosis
- Symptoms, hallucinations, delusions and behaviours
- Perceptions, thinking and emotions
- Treatment, therapy and medications
- Mental health services
- Living with the condition.