To understand about Psychosis, what it is and a range of interventions and treatments
- What is psychosis?
- Types of psychosis and diagnosis
- Symptoms, hallucinations, delusions and behaviours
- Perceptions, thinking and emotions
- Treatment, therapy and medications
- Mental Health Services
- Living with the condition
- Alan Burnett is the Training and Development Assistant at Health in Mind and he is in recovery.
- Robert McCabe is a retired NHS consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, who worked in both Glasgow and Edinburgh. He currently volunteers with Health in Mind as a director with the charity as well as being a volunteer trainer.