Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Salesforce Campaigns, 12 July 2017
Wed 12 July 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workshop with practical training to help Salesforce power-users get the most out of their information!
By the end of this course you will fully understand how to use the Campaigns functionality and how it links with other Salesforce functionality. You will be able to structure Salesforce so you know track event attendance and track which marketing campaigns result in income, and which campaigns result in wasted time.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to use Campaigns to see what seminars, events, mass mailings, and telethons someone has been part of
- Create a Lead and attach it to a Campaign through a Campaign Member
- Merge duplicate Leads or Contacts and understand what happens to their associated Campaigns
- Convert the Lead to an Account/Contact/Opportunity
- See how the Campaign follows the person and is attached to the Contact and potential sales Opportunity
- Understand how Opportunities are directly connected to Campaigns
- Track marketing spend with Campaigns
- Determine Campaign potential, actual revenue and return on investment (ROI)
- How to connect different people in a company to a single sales opportunity using Contact Roles
- Understand Campaign Influence through Contact Roles and associated Campaigns
- Get a 360 picture of which Campaigns have influence the Contacts associated with your sales Opportunities
- Adding a Contact-Us Web-to-Lead form to a Landing Page on your website
- Adding hidden information to that page to create a lead status, campaign, and campaign status entry for that lead
- Use Mass Mailing to send mass emails to Campaign Members
- Review 3rd party Mass Mailing applications/integrations
This three hour workshop will include an interval and Q&A session.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses Salesforce and would like to be able to use the Salesforce Campaigns function to maximise fundraising, marketing and outreach efforts and ultimately use it to measure ROI. Startups, small and medium businesses, corporations, social enterprises and charities will all benefit from what this course delivers and it is suitable for staff, management and Salesforce who want to better understand Salesforce campaigns.
“Very informative, well delivered and enjoyable course. Thank you!”
Michelle Henley, Resource
“This training has given me confidence that this is the right platform for us”
Rob Bresler, Cloud Sustainability
What to bring: Nothing is required - a computer and Salesforce training instance will be provided. Refreshments will be available.
Where: Just IT Training, 2nd Floor, St. Clare House, 30-33 Minories, London EC3N 1DD. The venue is a 3 minute walk from Aldgate tube or a 5 min walk from Tower Hill tube.
Length: 3 hours
Cost: £150 excluding VAT (£300 excluding VAT for-profit cost)
If you have an Annual Support Contract from Giveclarity, this course may be available for free.
How to book: Credit Card
100% refunds are available up until 10 business days before the course start date. After this date no refunds are available, although you are welcome to substitute a different member of staff.
Please visit our website for further Salesforce training London