Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding the benefits of a not-for-profit consortium
All Public Sector Procurement and Asset Managers are invited to an event to demonstrate how a not for profit organisation such as EEM Ltd can help to generate cost and efficiency savings in your procurement activities. The event will outline the EEM model to provide awareness of how EEM differs from other consortia.
EEM is a free to join organisation supporting the public sector in finding best value products & services through collaborative procurement. See www.efficiency-em.co.uk for further information.
The sessions will be supported by the following manufacturers and distributors who will be on hand to confirm EEM rates (available to you and your contractors) and to discuss your requirements:
- Super food salad with toasted seeds and almonds
- Serrano ham, mozzarella, pesto on Foccacia
- Flaked salmon, horseradish creme fraiche rye
- Roasted vegetables, goats cheese and rocket on seeded loaf
- Sliced honey roasted ham, chorizo, salami and mortadella
- Char grilled asparagus, grilled peppers and hummus
- Tikka marinated Chicken thighs with mixed peppers, cumin roasted potatoes
- Paneer, Puy lentil dhal and tomatoes
If you have any questions, please contact Brogan Bullimore via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 729946.