Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Yourself as a Leader - Belfast
Thu 18 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Leading Well – Part One
Understanding yourself as a Leader
Here is an opportunity for you to step out of your Social Enterprise for a day; to spend some time with other Social Entrepreneurs; and to examine how you wish to lead your Social Enterprise and lead it well.
This workshop is for you if:
-You are starting to make or are making social change a reality.
-There is lots of energy around you and your idea; people love hearing about your vision and offering thoughts and advice.
-You want to harness all the goodwill you are attracting; and you want to sustain it.
-As your idea unfolds into reality things have become exciting but also scary at times.
-You need to set and communicate the direction that is true to your values and to the aims of your social mission.
This workshop provides you with the opportunity to:
- understand what good leadership looks like
- understand yourself as a leader
- explore some of the barriers to good leadership and how to overcome them
- build your confidence to lead and to take decisive action
- try out some new tools to support your leadership clarify your next steps learn from others in similar roles.