San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We’re holding a Student SCPHN Question Time in Cardiff, and we want you to come and debate the issues that are important to you! You’ll get access to a panel with national and local policy makers. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your questions asked and answered and for you to raise your hopes, fears and expectations. As the SCPHN professionals of tomorrow you can influence the direction of your profession today!
Just like the famous television show, we’ll be fielding a panel made up of experts. You’ll be able to question (but more importantly debate with):
- Jane Beach, Unite in Health Professional Officer for Regulation
- Ros Godson, Unite in health Professional Officer for School Health and Public Health
- Wendy Herbert, Head of Nursing for Children, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Polly Ferguson, Nursing officer for maternity services and early years, Welsh Government
- Melanie Hughes, Powys Teaching Health Board - Pengorof School Nursing
- Student representative
The event will be chaired by Louise Naughton (Community Practitioner Assistant Editor).
When & Where
Unite in Health
Unite is the leading trade union in the health sector, with over 100,000 members across all occupations and professional groups. We work tirelessly to campaign against the current NHS Reforms and to support, protect and advance all our members interests in health.
On our website, Facebook page, and Twitter feed, you'll see the latest campaigns, news, events and resources relating to the sector including information about all the occupational and professional groups.