Actions and Detail Panel
Universal Credit: Practical tips to help get it right
Fri 19 May 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
Universal Credit is here.
If you work or volunteer with people that are applying for Universal Credit, this event will provide useful insight and information to help you to help them.
Come to this event to:
- Get a step by step introduction to UC
- Understand the customer journey
- Know what support is on offer
- Get some practical tips and essential advice to pass on to applicants
- Hear experience of dealing with UC from organisations on the front line
- Jim Bruckel, Head of Incomes, Yarlington
- Citizens Advice South Somerset
- Jude Walker, Financial Responsibility Manager, Yarlington
- Tamsin Gold, Benefits Team Leader, South Somerset District Council
- Janet Howarth, Financial Responsibility Coordinator, Yarlington
- Verity Baum, IT Trainer, Cosmic
- Nicki Watts, Inspired to Achieve
Tickets are free, but spaces limited, so book early to avoid disapointment.
What is the start time?
Arrivals are from 9am for a 9.30 start.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is plenty of free parking at the venue.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email Ellie on firstname.lastname@example.org