Actions and Detail Panel
University of Bedfordshire Undergraduate Nursing & Midwifery Open Day Ayles...
Sat 15 October 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Our Nursing and Midwifery Open Days at the new location of Aylesbury college, Aylesbury, will provide you with an insight to our innovative course offering.
During the event you will be able to get an overview of what the course covers and qualifies you for. You'll also be able to speak to and ask questions in relation to admissions to the course, our academics and current students on the course.
* To ensure everyone has a pleasurable experience during their visit please only bring a maximum of two guests with you to the event.
Why study with us
- The ONLY University offering local Nursing and Midwifery theory and practice in mid and south Buckinghamshire
- Placed amongst the top 10 UK universities for high-qualityNursing teaching (Guardian University Guide 2011)
- Our Nursing-related course are number one in the country for graduate employment (Guardian University Guide 2011
- Friendly and supportive environment, enabling you to learn, develop and reach your full potential
- 50% practice based learning
- State-of-the-art facilities at our new Buckinghamshire campus, Aylesbury College, Aylesbury
- Contemporary industry-accredited healthcare courses