San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you want to become a nurse?
Turn your dream into a plan with the University of Dundee!
Pop in to the University of Dundee's Belfast Open Day, at the Jury's Inn Belfast on Wednesday 12th or Thursday 13th of October any time between 9am - 5pm.
Staff will be there to chat with you about studying for a degree in Adult Nursing, Child Nursing or Mental Health Nursing. They will describe the application process and will help you to decide whether an exciting career in nursing is for you.
What to expect on the day:
- Have an informal chat with Arlene or Gillian about your career goals.
- Find out what our entry requirements are and how you can apply to study Nursing.
- Find out what the difference is between our Dundee campus and our Kirkcaldy Campus.
- Find out about all of the different options we offer including Ordinary Degrees, Honours Degrees and Master Degrees.
- Ask Arlene or Gillian about their experience of working as nurses.
- Leave with a clear understanding about whether nursing is for you and how the University of Dundee can help you to acheive you ambition.
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 01382 388548