Actions and Detail Panel
University Options in Biosciences and Health
Wed 5 July 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Choosing a university course can be difficult, but with A-levels in Biology and Science there are so many study options open to you in biosciences and health. Register now for our free event for the chance to find out your options with a strong focus on understanding careers and roles.
- Experience hands-on activities, demonstrations and short lectures to give you a taste of what studying biosciences and health subjects at university involves.
- Talk to our current students and staff to find out about their subject.
- Talk directly with admissions staff.
- Hear from our graduates and ask them about their careers.
- Find out what it's like to be a student on campus for a day!
Parents and guardians are also welcome to attend a parallel programme to get an overview of student finance and student life.
The event is completely free to attend and includes refreshments and lunch for all attendees.
Students should be in Year 12 studying Biology A-level or equivalent to get the most out of the event.
Important: This event is not intended for students who are committed to applying for Medicine or Dentistry, as this will not be a focus.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
An e-ticket is acceptable and we are able to look up your booking through your name and email address if you forget to bring a ticket with you.
I am no longer able to attend, what do I do?
You can cancel your booking directly through your booking with Eventbrite. Alternatively please contact us and we can do this for you. If you are unable to attend, you may wish to book onto an Open Day instead.