Actions and Detail Panel
University Vocational Awards Council Conference on Higher and Degree Appren...
Tue 22 November 2016, 10:00 – 17:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Higher and Degree Apprenticeships - Approaches to Successful Delivery
Degree Apprenticeship policy is especially ‘fluid’ and the operational system, particularly in respect of the Apprenticeship Levy and the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS), has still to be determined. The Higher Apprenticeship offer also remains a significant policy agenda. It is therefore important that stakeholders are updated on the latest policy, operational and funding system through BIS, Skills Funding Agency (SFA), Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and UVAC presentations.
By November 2016, the issue of most interest to universities, Higher Education Institutions, Further Education Colleges, Private Training Providers and their partners is likely to be how to successfully deliver Higher and Degree Apprenticeships, maximise opportunities for engaging with levy and non-levy paying employers and create a step change in the scale and quality of Apprenticeships.
By attending, you will gain an insight to achieving the following:
1. Developing an institutional / business Higher and Degree Apprenticeship offer for employers
2. Establishing internal institutional / business systems in finance, student support, MIS, quality to support delivery of Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
3. Successful partnerships with other universities, Higher Education Institutions, Further Education Colleges and Private Training Providers
4. Marketing and selling Higher and Degree Apprenticeships to employers
5. Recommended approaches to Higher and Degree Apprenticeships in key sector and occupational areas