Actions and Detail Panel
Unleash the Power of Office365
Thu 11 May 2017, 09:30 – 11:30 BST
Does your company already have Office365 or considering it?
Have you heard about Office365 and wanted to understand if it could help your business?
This free business event will be perfect for you to gain a full understanding of the capabilities of Office365 including,
- Licensing - Which Office365 license is right for your business? Which will give you the most features at the lowest cost? Understanding as a charity or school how you can take advantage of free offers and save huge amounts of money.
- Exchange - Understanding how you can remove the need for having a mail server and the advantages and cost savings?
- OneDrive & SharePoint - Looking to access your documents and information anywhere on any device? See the true power of SharePoint Online.
- Skype for Business - Learn how you can improve collaboration and communicate with all your staff.
- Teams - Learn how you can use the new Microsoft Teams product.
- Yammer and many more!
Breakfast and drinks will be included as part of the event and you will leave with a clear understanding of how to leverage Office365 in your organisation.
Book a spot quickly as there is limited spaces!