You have the passion, a gift or message you want to share with the world. But you find that at times you feel you could do that little bit more. Sometimes, you feel that you procrastinate too much, dilly dally a bit more than you would like to and find that your precious time is being wasted. You often have moments where you think to yourself “How did it get to be three in the afternoon already?”
If you can relate to this issue, this talk will help you find what motivates you, and help you set relevant goals that will keep you going when you need extra encouragement. You’ll be shown how to do the things you know you are supposed to, especially at those times when you may not feel like doing so. With the particular techniques taught in this talk, you can clarify your goals and vision in a positive and concise way that will allow you to stay connected with the outcome.
You’ll leave with a better-formulated goal in mind and ideas for creating simple strategies for the tasks you need to fulfil. You’ll quickly see how this improves your productivity, allowing you to produce more work, making you a more valued person in your industry, in your community and to yourself.
During this talk, you’ll learn how to:
- Use key questions to gain more clarity for your goals
- How to identify key productive tasks to focus on
- Create simple strategies to fulfil tasks
- How to connect yourself emotionally to your goals. That will develop you into a self-motivated and unstoppable individual
- Create better 'To-do' Lists. Lists that focus more on the outcomes you want to achieve. Thus motivating and exciting you to fulfil them
- Empower yourself through your business. To create the lifestyle and influence the world in a way that you can appreciate and be excited about