Actions and Detail Panel
Unleash your Business: How to Increase Productivity and Quality in your Bus...
Thu 24 November 2016, 18:30 – 20:30 GMT
You have the passion, a gift or message you want to share with the world. But you find that at times you feel you could do that little bit more. Sometimes, you feel that you procrastinate too much, dilly dally a bit more than you would like to and find that your precious time is being wasted. You often have moments where you think to yourself “How did it get to be three in the afternoon already?”
If you can relate to this issue, this talk will help you find what motivates you, and help you set relevant goals that will keep you going when you need extra encouragement. You’ll be shown how to do the things you know you are supposed to, especially at those times when you may not feel like doing so. With the particular techniques taught in this talk, you can clarify your goals and vision in a positive and concise way that will allow you to stay connected with the outcome.
You’ll leave with a better-formulated goal in mind and ideas for creating simple strategies for the tasks you need to fulfil. You’ll quickly see how this improves your productivity, allowing you to produce more work, making you a more valued person in your industry, in your community and to yourself.
During this talk, you’ll learn how to:
- Figure out the ONE BIG GOAL you need in your Business. Which will help you identify and decipher which activities you could be working on to move you faster and more effectively towards your outcome.
- DISTRACTION is the opposite of DISCIPLINE. Let's improve your self-discipline, get you CLEAR and EMOTIONALLY connected to your overall outcome. Along with practical and more immediate ideas, you can make yourself harder to distract.
- Learn how to find your KEY tasks and activities to COMPLETE. It is the COMPLETION of Tasks that can double, triple or quadruple your Productivity. Not just the working on tasks.
- Learn how creating the right STRUCTURE and SYSTEMS for your business can free up your time. So you can FOCUS on the jobs you love doing or. just simply have more time for yourself.
- How to connect yourself emotionally to your goals. That will develop you into a self-motivated and unstoppable individual
- Create better 'To-do' Lists. Lists that focus more on the OUTCOMES you want to achieve. Thus motivating and exciting you to fulfil them
- Learn the 3 main qualities of HIGHLY successful people. Once known, this will give you an idea of what you need to include into your business and personal life.
- Empower yourself through your business. To create the lifestyle you want. To influence the world in your own positive way. A way that you can appreciate and be excited about