Actions and Detail Panel
Unlock your Potential with MBTI
Fri 28 April 2017, 09:00 – 12:30 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join us for a fun and engaging half day Masterclass where we'll introduce the concept of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - a personality assessment tool that will help individuals better understand their own personality type and that of those around them - and show how you can leverage this awareness to transform individuals and teams.
This Masterclass will take an in-depth look at how the highly regarded (and widely trusted) personality type assessment tool - MBTI - can provide a robust foundation from which to kickstart a programme of self and/or team development.
Who is it for?
This session is for anyone considering a programme of self or team development where one or more of the following areas will be a focus:
- Self awareness
- Personal development
- Management & leadership styles
- Enhanced communication
- Team effectiveness
- Career progression (but not recruitment)
What will you learn?
- How we each think and interpret our experiences differently
- How our natural preferences drive our actions, interests, needs, values and motivation
- How a better understanding of our own preferences can 1) Confirm what we may have already felt, perceived, thought to be true about our own personalities 2) Help us work to our strengths 3) Pinpoint areas for self-development
- How a better understanding of others preferences can 1) Improve the quality of our interactions with them 2) Improve our relationships with them 3) Broaden our outlook by providing an alternative perspective to our own
Join us for this participative half day Masterclass. Learn how MBTI raises self awareness of personality types which can benefit managers, leaders, support teams etc. See examples of reports and discuss how this can formulate further self awareness and coaching. Call us on 01392 409 198 if you'd like to find out more.