Actions and Detail Panel
Unlocking the Potential of Erasmus+ : workshops
Wed 31 May 2017, 11:00 – 16:00 BST
Xchange Scotland and YouthLink Scotland have been funded by the European Commission (through its representation in the UK) to promote and support organisations in Scotland to participate in the Erasmus+ programme, and enable more young people across Scotland to benefit from European funding.
What is Erasmus+? The programme aims to reach out to young people and groups to empower them to work and learn in different countries; increasing inter-cultural relations, mobility, learning skills to enhance employability and sharing common values of freedom, communication and respect across nations.
To spread the word about these projects and how to apply, we will be running a series of interactive workshops which aim to give organisations the information necessary to apply for an Erasmus+ project that’s best suited to your needs and interests. Our workshops will equip you with all the information you need to know about Erasmus+, the practicalities of funding applications, and the benefits your organisation can hope to gain through applying. We will also support organisations through peer support and free, tailored individual mentoring guidance to develop applications.
Our workshops will focus on youth mobility funding, and cover the following areas:
- The benefits young people and organisations can gain from being involved in Erasmus+ projects.
- Information about types of projects, case studies and countries involved in the Erasmus+ programme.
- Different types of exchanges for young people (EVS, youth exchange and youth worker mobility training and seminars). This includes who is eligible to go on an exchange, where exchanges take place and the duration of Erasmus+ projects.
- Information regarding funding and how funding is allocated, .
- Practical guidance and support for applications.
- Information on finding partner organisations.
- Games to get to know each other and Erasmus+ better!
If this sounds like something you and your organisation would like to be involved in, sign up for one of our free workshops!