Would you like to learn more about unplugged computing?
This 2 hour course will give you practical hands on experience of using unplugged computing in your classroom.
- Discover more about what unplugged computing is.
- Reflect on the pedagogue of how to teach computing.
- Take part in practical unplugged activities for teaching computer science concepts.
- Explore some of the current resources available.
- Leave with a new excitement for teaching computing.
The session will be he held at the 3BM Training Room, which is near to Hammersmith station. Tea / coffee / biscuits are included.
This session is led by a practicing classroom teacher who is also a Computing At Schools (CAS) Master Teacher, runs the local Hammersmith CAS Hub and is a Raspberry Pi distinguished educator.
The cost for this session is £40.
Please check the time and date carefully as there are two courses running on this date one in the afternoon and one after school.