San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Summer join Urban Arts Space and create some fantastic art, music, dance, fashion as well as friends!
The courses are led at The Station, Hanham Youth Club, Hillfields Youth Club and The Stokes Youth Club. Open to 12 - 19 year olds these 10 week courses provide opportunities to work with professional artists, learn different techniques, develop a hobby and talent, and make some fantastic work that you're proud enough to share, perform and exhibit at the end of the term.
This page allows you to book places on all of the courses. Booking a place is free and easy. Once you've booked we'll send you more information and you won't have to pay until the first session in April - £25 per person and bursaries are available should you need one.
- Urban Artists, every Monday 18:00 - 20:00 from the 13th of April, excluding May half term. @ Hillfields Youth Club.
- Music Production, every Thursday 18:30 - 20:30 from the 16th of April, excluding May half term. @ The Stokes Youth Club.
- Hip Hop and Street Dance Company,every Thursday 19:30 - 21:30 from 16th April, excluding May half term. @ Hanham Youth Club.
- Young Photographers, every Friday 16:30 - 18:30 from 17th April, excluding May half term. @ Kingswood Estate.
- Film Making Group, every Friday 18:30 - 20:30 from 17th April, excluding half term. @ The Station.
- Fashion Fridays, every Friday 6:30–8:30pm from 17th April, excluding half term. @ The Station.
- Live Music, every Saturday 5:30–7:30pm from 25th April, excluding Half term. @ The Station
For more information about Urban Arts Space please feel free to email us.