On your Urban Curiosity Walkshop in Oxford Circus you will reclaim time and headspace for creativity.
Best of all?
You will get inspired by London's cityscape and leave armed with practical tips to reframe your digital life and cultivate every day curiosity.
During the two-hour walkshop discover the surrounds of Oxford Circus on foot and:
- look up, not down into a glowing screen
- reacquaint yourself with analogue tools: pencil and paper
- consider your relationship with your smart devices
- learn how to reconnect with the urban environment through simple prompts and observational exercises
- boost your creative confidence
- breathe deeply, make eye contact and discover hidden pockets of the city.
Words, concepts, pitches, plans, art, mind maps, arguments and ideas - any of these may come.
Enjoy time to think, notice and dawdle:
- contemplate otherness at the Beeb's new(ish) Broadcasting House
- take your imagination elsewhere in Cavendish Square and reflect on the ephemeral nature of contemporary life
- hone your observational skills and fire up your senses on Carnaby Street as we practice purposeful people-watching and allow this to inspire us.
- rediscover your creative potential.
- Meet at 11am outside TopShop on Oxford Street (exit 1 from Oxford Street Station)
- End at 1pm at Argyll Street exit to Oxford Street Station.
- There are steps on our route but otherwise it is fairly flat.
- Pencil and notebook included in the ticket price.
- Tickets are non-refundable. You may give/sell your ticket to someone else if you cannot attend on the day.
- Suitable for over 16-year-olds only.