Following our successful launch of a new community of hope for anyone who leads, lives and acts for the welfare of others and the world, we are promoting a series of workshop/talks.
Our guest is Chi-chi Nwanoku of the Chineke Foundation, creator of the first BME orchestra in the UK
Explore your prosocial leadership and be stimulated and nurtured by a network of others trying to make the world a better place.
- support prosocial leaders
- stimulate debate
- share best practice
- develop the ideas and practice of prosocial leadership
- inspire through speakers and case studies
- explore historical pro-social leadership to gain inspiration and hope
- be inspirational and practical
- provide reflection, stimulus & energy
- safe reflective space to explore what it’s like being a pro-social leader, being useful and kind in a world that needs it
- where people can speak of and share their journeys
- the personal cost and how you support yourself and each other
Being Useful and Kind is for everyday, Thinking Global and Acting Local, being self-aware and being Useful&Kind Unlimited with your friends and family, community, team, organisation, sector and as a world citizen, a guardian and giver, rather than a taker, so that our life’s work and purpose is to add, to create and not just to utilise resources. Loving and loved.