Following our successful launch of a new community of hope for anyone who leads, lives and acts for the welfare of others and the world, we are promoting a series of workshop/talks.
Guests include Chi-chi Nwanoku of the Chineke Foundation, creator of the first BME orchestra in the UK and Laura Pidcock of Show Racism the Red Card
Explore your prosocial leadership and be stimulated and nurtured by a network of others trying to make the world a better place.
- support prosocial leaders
- stimulate debate
- share best practice
- develop the ideas and practice of prosocial leadership
- inspire through speakers and case studies
- explore historical pro-social leadership to gain inspiration and hope
- be inspirational and practical
- provide reflection, stimulus & energy
- safe reflective space to explore what it’s like being a pro-social leader, being useful and kind in a world that needs it
- where people can speak of and share their journeys
- the personal cost and how you support yourself and each other
Being Useful and Kind is for everyday, Thinking Global and Acting Local, being self-aware and being Useful&Kind Unlimited with your friends and family, community, team, organisation, sector and as a world citizen, a guardian and giver, rather than a taker, so that our life’s work and purpose is to add, to create and not just to utilise resources. Loving and loved.