What is a CodeBug and ideas for using them in class.
This 2 hour course will give you practical hands on experience of using the CodeBug, an inexpensive microcontroller board, in your KS2 classroom.
- Discover more about what physical computing is.
- Reflect on the pedagogue of how to teach computing.
- Learn how to program with an inexpensive microcontroller board called a Codebug.
- Explore some project ideas that can be used back in class.
- Leave with a new excitement for teaching computing.
If you attented a previous course on Physical Computing there will be some overlap but we will go deeper into the fucntions and possibilites of the CodeBug.
The session will be he held at the 3BM Training Room, which is near to Hammersmith station. Light refreshments are included.
This session is led by Nicholas Hughes, a practicing classroom teacher who is also a Computing At Schools (CAS) Master Teacher, runs the local Hammersmith CAS Hub and is a Raspberry Pi distinguished educator.
The cost for this session is £40.
Please check the time and date carefully as there are two courses running on this date one in the afternoon and one after school.