Actions and Detail Panel
Using coaching to develop a high performing team
Wed 22 March 2017, 09:00 – 11:30 GMT
For: Business owners & commercial directors with board responsibility only
When: 22 March 2017 @ 9.00am to 11.30 am
Where: 85-87 Bayham Street, Camden, London NW1 0AG
A workshop for owners & sales leaders seeking to create a 'top 10%' sales team:
- Frustrated at having to constantly chase and micro manage the sales team.
- Have a sales team who seem busy but you are not sure what they do with their time.
- Puzzled by a team with potential who cant seem to deliver.
- Angry that it's YOU who brings in most business.
- Fed up not being able to counter the plausable reasons why orders aren't happening or are delayed.
- Looking for management process to make the team accountable beyond holding weekly sales meetings.
We will examine
- Why it so often goes wrong!
- How to have an accountable sales team without micro managing
- Developing talent within a team
- Creating an effective management process that allows you to sleep at night!