Using LinkedIn to promote your Business and Achieve Real Results
Presenter - Rachel Tombs from Links2Leads
Feeling lost with LinkedIn and need some assistance? Want to increase your professional presence for yourself or your brand?
Suitable for all levels of LinkedIn users and will be very interactive. Primarily for people who don’t want to waste their time or damage their credibility by using LinkedIn and want to properly understand the etiquette and best practices of this tool.
Your Laptop/I-pad is essential as it will be a practical workshop where you will actually be using LinkedIn throughout the workshop to properly understand for yourself how to use it and its many functions.
Rachel was a Solicitor for 15 years until setting up her own business in March 2015 as a LinkedIn Profile Writer and Coach. Rachel’s aim is to help local businesses boost their income rapidly by making networking more productive and purposeful. We buy off people that we know, like and trust and LinkedIn is an ideal Social Selling tool that anyone can utilise to ensure you are constantly engaging with your target audience and to build long term business opportunities.
To find out more about Rachel, click here http://www.links2leads.co.uk.
Rachel will also be giving a short talk on using LinkedIn for Business at the next Reading Business Girls meet up. You can book in here. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/reading-business-girls-october-meet-up-including-some-top-tips-on-using-linkedin-for-your-business-tickets-18627512391.
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.