Actions and Detail Panel
Using photography and Social Media Graphics to attract blog readers or cu...
Fri 19 May 2017, 12:00 – 15:00 BST
Visuals are the most effective communication vehicles, for evoking emotion, and getting people to take action. A picture tells a million stories. Your image and brand online should be created to tell your story. Who are you? What goods and services do you provide? Attract more readers to your blog/business, with better photography and Graphics.
- Introduction to Canva
- Basic Photography Skills
- Tips for building your visual Toolkit on a budget
- The Three Principles of Visual Communications
- Managing your Business' Social Media Profile
- Instagram for Infopreneurs
- Learning to use your mobile phone camera to take amazing pictures
- Professional headshots (Professional headshots will help you to stand out from the crowd, and attract new clientele/followers. The introductory course comes with a free mini photo-shoot, where your headshots will be taken. Do not miss this opportunity. It is advised that you bring a change of clothing that you believe reflects your brand, and tells your story. )
Don’t assume others will react to a picture or video the same way you do. Test visuals with your target audience. Learn the skills to make your images match your message.
Who is this course for :
- Aspiring Bloggers
- Small businesses
- Anyone that wants to take the right images to tell their story, or make it in business.
This is an awesome opportunity to network with like minded people, and learn the tools that will help you to make your statement online. Sign up today.