ProMonitor - Using ProMonitor to claim a qualification
***This is an event for Tameside College and Clarendon College staff only***
To ensure consistency across all departments, the college needs to have a central tracking system. ProMonitor is a system both staff and students are familiar with, therefore, due to the features it has to offer and it's compatibility with our existing systems, ProMonitor will be used to track student progress.
What can the "Markbook" do for me?
- Consistent interface suitable for qualifications
- Enter marks for: Units, Assessments, and Tasks
- Calculate UCAS Points
- Compare minimum target grades with actual grades
- Project final grades
- Schedule units and assessments for performance monitoring
- Enter assessment resubmission
- Add comments to submission for students to access online.
- Produce your IV/EV sampling plan.
What will be covered during the training?
During the training you will shown how to claim certification for your learners.
When & Where
F2 - Victoria Building (Tameside College)
OL6 6NX Manchester
eLearning @ Tameside College
An event created and facilitated by Tameside College's eLearning and Excellence in Learning Coach team.