Actions and Detail Panel
Using RAISEonline Governor Training
Wed 25 January 2017, 17:30 – 20:30 GMT
Please ensure you bring a copy of your school's RAISEonline data with you. This is avaialble from your school's headteacher.
- Understand the contribution the RAISEonline makes to school self-evaluation and the importance of using a range of measures to evaluate school performance.
- Be familiar with the range of data available within the system and have the skills to interpret this data.
- Have knowledge of the key terms and concepts used in RAISEonline and understand the relevant protocols to follow.
- Be aware of how governors can use RAISEonline to challenge and support their school’s leadership team.
- Gain the opportunity to network, share experiences and encourage further collaboration.