This event available at no extra cost to schools that subscribe to the Exceed Teaching Schools Alliance, Bradford Governor Training and Development Service Level Agreement (SLA) for April 2016-March 2017. Schools wishing to attend this event but do not subscribe to the SLA can attend by purchasing a place via this booking page.
- Understand the contribution the RAISEonline makes to school self-evaluation and the importance of using a range of measures to evaluate school performance.
- Be familiar with the range of data available within the system and have the skills to interpret this data.
- Have knowledge of the key terms and concepts used in RAISEonline and understand the relevant protocols to follow.
- Be aware of how governors can use RAISEonline to challenge and support their school’s leadership team.
- Gain the opportunity to network, share experiences and encourage further collaboration.