Actions and Detail Panel
Using Social Media For Your Business (7, 23 & 28 June 2017) 3 DAY COURSE
Wed 7 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Day 1 - Wednesday 7th June 2017
Day 2 - Friday 23rd June 2017 (10.30am - 5.00pm)
Day 3 - Wednesday 28st June 2017
What You Will Learn?
During the course, you will get to understand how to select social media tools and channels most suitable for your business which will allow you to plan your marketing campaign to its fullest, and with identifying of keywords and optimisation you can ensure that you are reaching out to your target audience appropriately.
This will also include the importance of knowing how similar businesses, are also using social media.
- Who should be involved in the decisions surrounding social media implementation
- How the success of the social media will be monitored and analysed
- The importance of developing a social media policy
- The importance of developing a reputation management policy
- How you have monitored the social media used in the business
- How you have identified improvements to a business use of social media
2 hour - Online Webinar: Going over all practical areas discussed in the class. This session is LIVE but will also be recorded for you to use for future use and reference.
1 hour – Facebook Live: Q & A session going over any challenges or questions that you may have. The session can enable you to interact and ask questions of which the tutor will the answer.
Go the Course Website Click Here >>