Using Twitter effectively for Business
Over the past month I've been featured in Ecologist magazine, picked up as a branding expert by RBS, contacted by a woman's magazine, who love my style and are interested in doing a feature on me and am being featured in a book about being a entrepreneur and a single mum.
This is all because of twitter! If you're interested in how I did it and want to improve your twitter profile I'm running a workshop next month on just that and there are only 3 spaces left! Grab your seat now!
Do you feel like you're using twitter to the best of its ability? Do you sometimes wonder how to turn tweets into sales? Join me on this workshop as we learn when & how to tweet, how to build your community, how to get people to an event and how to turn tweets into customers!
I absolutely love using Twitter and have used it effectively to turn my First Tuesday network from 500 members to over 900, get the #stomachthis event at the House of Commons trending for 2 days and increase twitter engagements on a Nottingham City Council twitter page from 44 to 927 in 1 month!
This workshop is all about how to use the incredibly powerful marketing tool of twitter.
In this 2 hour workshop you'll:
- Learn how to build your community
- Write a bio that gets people following you
- Get people excited about your products
- Understand how to build your followers
- Get to grips with using hashtags effectively
- Plan and schedule your tweets
- Understand twitter analytics and use them to develop your strategy
- Learn the best time to tweet for your audience
- Discover your followers demographics & buzz words
- Look at tools to help you save time
This workshop is part of a whole series. To find out about the others in the series please click here.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to attend a digital marketing workshop that was fun, packed full of hints & tips and small enough to get personal advice about your business?
That's where I come in!
Are you bored of blending in, struggling to define yourself from your competition and prove the difference you make?
Social Media Savvy Workshop: 'I wanted to let you know how helpful it was. I have been to lots of social media training events...(but I'm embarrassed to say) I dozed because they weren't engaging. Last night was a hoot. I really enjoyed your style and your energy. The 2 hours were packed with information. All good stuff and no boring flannel.'
I work with entrepreneurs and small businesses, who need clarity over how to make the most of their on-line profile, while gaining confidence to really push their business forward. We’ll cover how to celebrate your unique story, how to market your brand and the strategy to pull it all together.
Throughout my series of workshops you'll learn:
- How to craft your own unique brand story and identify your perfect customer
- To create great content, get blogging and get to grips with newsletters
- The tricks of social media to build relationships with current & potential customers, get people engaging with you and drive traffic back to your website
- Why analytics are important and create a strategy with goals that support you to move your business forward.
Twitter workshop: 'Great workshop, so much practical advice and immediately applicable advice. Love your workshops!'
5 ***** google review: 'I attended the Social Media Savvy workshop today which was fantastic , came home feeling so confident and motivated . I was able to ask stupid questions without feeling stupid and was very entertained, which I wasn't expecting. Debbie you should do stand up.'
Nottingham Trent University: 'That was the best visiting lecturer we’ve had all year!'
Loughborough University: 'Fascinating workshop hosted by Debbie Clarke. We are now surrounded by social media, choosing the right platforms to connect with your audience and build relationships are just some of the decisions facing companies. I came away from the workshop enthused about the next stages of my business, will stick with 3 platforms for now. Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter. Have already signed up to Buffer. First workshop to finish the term with a round of applause for the host…says it all!'