Come and find out why joining UTC Sheffield City Centre next Autumn could be the best option for you! (Students can join UTC in Y10 to study their GCSEs alongside a technical qualification or in Y12 to study A Levels alongside a technical qualification)
When: 5:30pm-7:30pm Wednesday 7th December
Where: UTC Sheffield City Centre, Matilda Street
A showcase of opportunities for study and career pathways in our two exciting specialist areas:
- Creative & Digital Industries (Opportuities in Media, Photography, Film, Graphic Design, Gaming)
- Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing
These are both high growth sectors for Sheffield City Region and the UK as a whole, with the prospect of high quality careers, and are both offered as specialist subject areas to study at UTC Sheffield City Centre.
This showcase event will outline the specific opportunities and career pathways offered by UTC Sheffield for students interested in joining in Year 10 and Y12.
- Meet the Principal, Alex Reynolds, there will be a welcome and information talk at 6pm
- Try out some exciting activities
- Take a tour and see our outstanding facilities including film and photoraphy studios, engineering mini factory, mac-based design suite and prototyping workshop.
There will be advice about GCSE and A Level choices and information about what makes UTC Sheffield different so that you can find out if it's the right Post 16 option for you, as well as information on our specialisms.
Book your place! We look forward to seeing you.